Fear of speaking has been cited as the world’s number one fear. So, it’s quite a normal thing. BUT it will also hinder your personal, professional and business growth.
This value-packed webinar will give you an understanding of what is at the root of your fears and teach you how to overcome your fear of speaking and control your nerves.
After attending this mini-training, you will be in a much stronger position to know how to speak with greater confidence and power.
Receive 12 Months Access + Email Support For Just £23
Speaking with confidence is vital for your business growth and/or career advancement. When you can present yourself with confidence you will attract your perfect clients and/or career opportunities with greater ease and success.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The crucial difference between public speaking and presenting;
- What is at the root of your fear and how to change this;
- Typical fear mindsets and how to overcome them;
- Overcoming self-belief issues and negative self-talk that could potentially hinder your success as a speaker;
- Two quick and easy techniques to step into your power and instantly feel confident in any scenario;
- And much, much more.
How To Overcome Your Fear Or Nerves When Public Speaker Or Networking is an ideal training programme for business owners and career professionals, who:
- Need to speak with greater confidence and want to learn how;
- Feel anxious or fearful when having to speak or present - either one-to-one or in front of an audience;
- Want to attract more clients and/or career opportunities.
This webinar will teach you the essential information you need to empower yourself with the skills, know-how and tools to speak with greater confidence and power.
Jae-lex linsey (known simply as 'Jae') is an international Brand Communication Mentor, business speaker, trainer, and published author.
Having started his speaking journey at just 8 years of age, he now has over 40 years of speaking experience.
Throughout his speaking career, Jae has spoken to audiences numbering into the 1000s. His mission is to empower others to enjoy the speaking experience; so they can achieve the results they desire through public speaking and presenting.